This impressive two bedroom apartment is set in an exclusive riverside development and benefits from a stunning reception room leading to a lovely balcony with fabulous views across the River Thames.
- Impressive two bedroom apartment on the fourth floor
- Presented in immaculate condition throughout
- Two amazing balconies
- Fabulous views across the River Thames
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Free shuttle bus to the tube and train stations
- Residents gym and pool
- 24 hour concierge
Located moments from the green open spaces of Wandsworth Park and the variety of amenities on Putney High Street are within easy reach.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Wandsworth Town station
Putney Bridge station
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,450 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,282 (119 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000