This stylish one bedroom third floor flat boasts spacious accommodation throughout, a fantastic reception room and open-plan kitchen.
- Large living space
- Underground parking space
- Great location close to the River and in central Wandsworth
- Fantastic transport links including the River taxi
- Modern, open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Reception room with space to dine
- Chic bathroom
- Bright bedroom
Osiers Road is situated just moments from the green spaces of Wandsworth Park by the River Thames, and close to shops and eateries in both Wandsworth and Putney. The nearest stations are East Putney (District Line) and Wandsworth Town (National Rail).
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 548 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000