A stunning three bedroom apartment offering exceptionally spacious and elegant accommodation with 31' reception room, three bathrooms and 30' roof terrace with fantastic views.
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Roof terrace with wonderful views over the River Thames
- Modern kitchen with ample worktop space
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Third bedroom with built in wardrobes and access to terrace
- Chic tiled bathroom
- Moments from the amenities of Wandsworth
The development offers a range of on-site amenities and a greater range of shops, bars and restaurants are available close by in Wandsworth and Fulham. The nearest station is Wandsworth Town (National Rail).
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
Wandsworth Town station
Clapham Junction station
Overground lines, Zone 2
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone 2
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,350 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,460 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000