This impressive two bedroom boasts an open-plan reception room with space to dine, a modern kitchen and two good sized bedrooms. located just moments away from local amenities.
- Open plan dual-aspect reception room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with fitted storage
- Good sized second bedroom
- Located moments away from local amenities
Equidistant between the City of London and Canary Wharf, Wapping boasts a range of pubs, restaurants and shops as well as transport links from Wapping Station. The beautiful and buzzing St Katharine Docks are only moments away as is the River Thames.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
Brilliant street food market on the basin. Amazing homemade burgers, doughnuts etc.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222