Conveniently located, this bright one bedroom ground floor flat is well presented throughout and offers spacious open-plan living, a generous bedroom and a lovely private garden.
- Delightful one bedroom flat on the ground floor
- Boasts a private entrance
- Open-plan kitchen with space to dine
- Large bay fronted bedroom
- Modern bathroom with separate shower
- Lovely private garden
- Close to West Acton station and amenities
Saxon Drive is conveniently located moments from West Acton Station as well as the green open spaces of North Acton playing fields are close by. The amenities of Acton are within easy reach.
West Acton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing Lawn Tennis Club
Based in the heart of Ealing Common, this tennis club has grass, indoor, clay and Astro courts.
Ealing Cricket Club
Ealing Cricket Club is a cricket ground in Ealing, London.The ground hosts regular matches, and also a firework display for Bonfire Night!
Yo Yo Kitchen
The best sushi takeaway in Ealing!
West Acton station
North Ealing station
Park Royal station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 499 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550