Offering bright and superbly presented accommodation, this great one bedroom second floor flat is within easy reach of the popular shops, bars, restaurants and other amenities of West Byfleet.
- A spacious and well presented one bedroom flat
- Great location close to West Byfleet Village
- Offers sizeable living area
- A bright reception room
- A contemporary kitchen with fitted appliances
- Off-street parking
There is an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants available in West Byfleet, while both Woking and the Brooklands retail park are within easy reach for a more comprehensive range of amenities.
West Byfleet locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mr Mulligan's Pirate Golf, Hoebridge Golf Centre
A great venue for pirate themed fun!
Great range of food stalls and fantastic sausage rolls from the bread stall!
Runs through the entire Woking area and makes a great walk on a sunny day!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 461 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45