Set within a lovely period conversion this stylish two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers a large bright reception room, sleek fitted kitchen and fantastic private balcony.
- Stylish two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Fantastic reception room flooded with natural light
- Sleek fully fitted kitchen
- Superb private balcony
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Smart refurbished bathroom
- Lovely neutral décor
Rosendale Road offers a selection of shops while the lovely Dulwich Village is within easy reach and boasts a wider selection of shops, restaurants and bars as well as the beautiful open spaces of Dulwich Park.
West Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Knowles of Norwood
This lovely quirky bar is quiet mid-week for a lovely intimate meal or catch up. And lively on the weekend with a lovely band. Good atmosphere. Rustic style.
Brown & Green Cafe
Grab a quick snack and a cup of coffee from this independent kiosk whilst on your daily commute.
Pizza at the Palace
Serving great pizzas, I've been going to this restaurant for 25 years!
West Norwood station
West Dulwich station
Sydenham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 748 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080