Moments from amenities, this bright one bedroom first floor flat offers well presented interiors with open-plan living and a large double bedroom.
- Good size one bedroom first floor flat
- Well presented with a good finish
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Generous bedroom with en suite shower room
- Moments from amenities and transport links
Uxbridge Road offers a convenient location moments from the amenities of West Ealing and West Ealing Station. The wealth of amenities in Ealing Broadway are within easy reach.
West Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Right behind Pitzhanger Manor House, Walpole Park is great in the summer, holding events such as the Ealing Beer, Comedy and Jazz Festival and Ealing Opera in the Park.
A taste of the Caribbean; happy hour on cocktails in the evenings too!
Famous west London film studios home to numerous popular movies and television shows such as Notting Hill & Downton Abbey. A great place for some celeb spotting.
West Ealing station
Drayton Green station
Ealing Broadway station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 291 (27 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550