Fantastic three bedroom flat arranged over two floors, offering light-filled interiors with original period features, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Light filled reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped separate eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom features en-suite and private terrace
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms
Situated moments from the local amenities, shops and restaurants of Both Mill Lane and West End Lane, while West Hampstead Underground Station is a short walk away.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
A fantastic theatre away from the West End showing outstanding original productions. Well worth a visit. Also has a cinema and a bar.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
West Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,247 (115 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377