This excellent, three bedroom maisonette offers spacious living and entertaining accommodation, within easy reach of Kensington High Street.
- An extremely spacious, three bedroom flat
- Set over the first and second floors
- Located within easy reach of Kensington High Street
- Generous reception room with ample space for dining
- Modern integrated eat-in kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and a smaller third bedroom
- Guest cloakroom and a balcony
Edith Road is a desirable street in West Kensington, which is well served by the amenities on North End Road, and is within close proximity of the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants on Kensington High Street.
West Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
Barons Court station
West Kensington station
Kensington (Olympia) station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £795 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,192 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151