An elegant seven bedroom, double-fronted house offering an immaculately presented interior with a high-end specification, also boasting a wonderful manicured garden, an en suite master bedroom and a superb kitchen.
- Incredible detached house with wonderful period features
- Substantial kitchen offering ample dining space
- Two excellent reception rooms, dining room and conservatory
- Generous bay-fronted master bedroom with en suite
- Six further beautiful double bedrooms
- Stunning bathroom with roll-top bath and three shower rooms
- Wonderful garden with patio areas, pond and side access
- Close to Julians Primary School and West Norwood Station
St Julians Farm Road is located within easy reach of Knights Hill, which offers a good selection of shops and amenities.
West Norwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Knowles of Norwood
This lovely quirky bar is quiet mid-week for a lovely intimate meal or catch up. And lively on the weekend with a lovely band. Good atmosphere. Rustic style.
West Norwood Feast
A community market in south London. Community comes together to taste, eat, drink and admire or buy all handmade items and all things that are on offer.
Norwood Grove House
Known locally as the "White House", Norwood Grove House and its well-tended formal gardens were opened in 1926 by the future King Edward VIII. It is the centrepiece of Norwood Grove itself; a large expanse of grass from which you can overlook Streatham and its surrounding areas. It is thoroughly underutilised and all the better for it!
West Norwood station
Tulse Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,700 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,311 (307 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400