Generously arranged over three floors, this gorgeous four bedroom mid-terrace house is bright and airy within boasting a large eat-in kitchen, private garden, cellar and en suite shower room.
- Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with bi-folding doors to garden
- Lovely reception room with fireplace and bay windows
- Large master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Well maintained South-facing garden with decked area
- Kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Cellar ideal for storage
- Plethora of storage space throughout property
- Fantastic condition and neutral décor
Rotherwood Road is ideally located for the riverside walks near Putney Bridge and the green open spaces of Barnes Common, while the exceptional shops and restaurants of Putney High Street are also nearby.
West Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
Putney Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,799 (167 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000