Boasting generous accommodation arranged over the top floor of this fantastic development, featuring two en suite bedrooms, a private balcony and secure off-street parking.
- Light and airy third floor flat close to Wimbledon Common
- Superb reception room with private balcony
- Cotemporary fitted kitchen and adjoining dining room
- Master bedroom featuring en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Spacious second bedroom also with en suite
- Ample fitted storage throughout
- Gated off-street parking
The property is located within a quiet residential area within easy reach of a number of local amenities on offer within Wimbledon Village, Wimbledon Town and Raynes Park.
West Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
Cocktails, mocktails and more! This sophisticated bar serves food too.
Rose & Crown
This traditional pub in Wimbledon Village serves a great Sunday roast. There's a lovely beer garden too, which is great for drinks in the summer.
Raynes Park station
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,568 (145 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900