Set on the ground floor of a popular portered building, this incredible two bedroom luxury apartment offers ample space to entertain and a modern, stylish kitchen.
- Generously sized reception with space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom
- Ample storage
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Sought after, portered building
Vincent Square is a picturesque, green square offering incredible access to Westminster Village while Victoria and Belgravia are both within walking distance.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
St. James's Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £775 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 827 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000