Set on the third floor of this beautiful turn of the century building, this bright and airy one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with fresh modern décor.
- A fantastic one bedroom flat on the third floor
- Bright reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Set within an attractive period building
- Enviably located for a vast array of amenities
Douglas Street is surrounded by many of Westminster's pavement lined cafes and galleries with a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street and within Victoria.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000