This fantastic two bedroom flat found within a modern development in Whitechapel boasts good sized rooms throughout and ideally located for all local amenities.
- Excellent two bedroom flat set on the second floor
- Set in a modern development in Whitechapel
- Boasting good-sized rooms throughout
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ideally situated just off Commercial Street
Quaker Street is situated just off Commercial Street and as such enjoys a diverse array of bars and restaurants, Spitalfields and Columbia Road markets are close by and the superb bars and shops of Brick Lane are also only a short distance away.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Fantastic breakfast dishes served throughout the day, but be warned, it gets very busy at the weekend, so expect to queue.
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Great food in a glass-walled Benugo restaurant that has a varied menu made using local produce. It is just a short walk from London Liverpool Street and Spitalfields Market.
Liverpool Street station
Aldgate East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 544 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414