Situated within a contemporary residential building, this stylish, recently finished two bedroom flat offers contemporary living space and bright and airy interiors throughout.
- Within a beautiful apartment building
- Stylish two bedroom flat
- Bright and airy living space
- In the heart of a vibrant area
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Open-plan kitchen
- Close to Spitalfields and Shoreditch
Ideally placed in a vibrant area close to Spitalfields, Shoreditch and the shops and amenities of Brick Lane, this attractive apartment building is superbly located moments from Whitechapel Underground Station which offers easy access into the City.
Whitechapel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cereal Killer Café
Much talked about, this place epitomises all that is trendy in the Shoreditch area!
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium
Delicious afternoon tea in the company of adorable cats that live in the café.
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Aldgate East station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 450 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414