Boasting its own private entrance, this excellent two bedroom maisonette offers high ceilings, original period features and a private garden.
- A superb two/three bedroom garden maisonette
- Refurbished throughout with 1010 sq.ft of living space
- Bright reception room leading on to garden
- Contemporary kitchen leading to garden
- Three generous double bedrooms
- Lovely private garden
- Excellent location moments from amenities
- 10 ft high ceilings / long lease at 155 years
The property is ideally placed with Cricklewood and Willesden Green both close by, offering a wide range of amenities while Gladstone Park is also within easy reach.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Situated right by Willesden Green Underground Station, a handily located local for a casual drink or a good meal. A great place to watch sports events, although it does fill up easily. It also hosts weekly jazz sessions.
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
This quirky restaurant serves American-style food. On Tuesdays, you can get a burger and a beer for £12 and every other Sunday they have a live jazz night.
Willesden Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,010 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800