Situated in the sought-after Wimbledon Village, this exceptionally bright one bedroom first floor flat offers spacious accommodation with a lovely reception room.
- Light and airy first floor flat in a quiet location
- Generous reception room offering space to dine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Well presented throughout
Berkeley Place is ideally situated close to the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Wimbledon Village and is within easy reach of the shopping centre and amenities of The Broadway.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 527 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900