Ideally located in the heart of Wimbledon, this is a stunning four bedroom house beautifully presented offering contemporary and stylish accommodation and a lovely garden and roof terrace.
- Beautiful terrace house arranged over three floors
- Fantastic double reception room with dining area
- Stunning kitchen with full range of appliances
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom, shower room and guest cloakroom
- Fantastic garden and roof terrace
- Ideal location on sought-after road
- Excellent storage space including celllar
Superbly situated moments from the amenities of Kingston Road and within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and bars of The Broadway and Wimbledon Hill Road, the property offers motorists easy access to the A3 road links for direct routes out of London.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic breakfasts - even the vegetarian one is great!
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
A healthy grill at an amazing price - it will leave your taste buds sizzling!
Merton Park station
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,696 (157 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900