Boasting beautiful period features throughout, this stunning south-facing house offers ample living space throughout including three spacious double bedrooms, a gorgeous double reception room and a pretty rear garden.
- Generous house arranged over three floors
- Beautiful double reception room with space to dine
- Lovely eat-in kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Superb master bedroom boasting a bay window
- Two good-sized second bedrooms, one with en suite
- Stylish bathroom with feature floor tiles
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Lawned garden with mature borders
On a no through road in the John Innes conservation area, the property is in close proximity to the recreational space of Bushey Mead and moments from the amenities on Kingston Road while a more comprehensive range can be found nearby in Wimbledon.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
Wimbledon Chase station
South Merton station
Merton Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,437 (133 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900