A fantastic two bedroom first floor flat in a lovely period conversion offering a light and spacious interior and boasting an excellent location close to Central Wimbledon.
- Bright first floor flat in period conversion
- Charming reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Quality white suite bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Superb location for access to transport and amenities
The great property is within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, restaurants and bars in Wimbledon town centre as well as the cafes and boutiques of Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The village is alive with such a variety of restaurants, pubs and bars. And there's lots happening when the tennis is on too. It's also close to Wimbledon Common, with a lake where you can feed the birds.
A cinema on Wimbledon's doorstep showing both arts and mainstream films.
This café serves the perfect sweet and savoury crêpes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The milkshakes are delicious too!
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 607 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900