Enviably located in a sought-after area, this stunning two bedroom mid-terrace house is immaculately presented and boasts a fabulous kitchen/dining room with folding doors to a lovely garden.
- Stylish house arranged over three floors
- Impressive extension housing contemporary kitchen
- Charming bay-fronted reception room
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite
- Good-sized second double bedroom
- Beautiful white suite bathroom
- Pretty garden laid to lawn and with patio area
- Neutral décor with a high quality finish throughout
This fantastic house is situated on a quiet residential street in the heart of South Wimbledon, just moments from the local shops and amenities on both Merton Road and The Broadway.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The William Morris
Sat on the River Wandle, a traditional, warm and welcoming pub. Serves a great Sunday roast. Perfect for a drink on a summer's afternoon.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
South Wimbledon station
Colliers Wood station
Haydons Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,025 (95 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900