This brand new two bedroom maisonette boasts an enviable location in the heart of Wimbledon, offering contemporary living space with a stylish kitchen and a fantastic balcony.
- Superb first floor maisonette with private balcony
- Generous reception room offering space to dine
- Wonderful fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bright master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower room boasting quality fittings
- Immaculately presented throughout with wood flooring
- Air conditioning and under floor heating
Situated moments from the shopping centre and facilities of The Broadway and within easy reach of the trendy bars and restaurants in Wimbledon Village, the property is close to an excellent range of amenities.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
The greatest late night hotspot to party your worries away.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 723 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900