This excellent two bedroom house benefits from a smart reception room leading to a secluded garden, two spacious bedrooms and off-street parking, situated moments from Wimbledon Park.
- Great house on quiet residential cul-de-sac
- Charming reception room with sliding doors to garden
- Contemporary kitchen with open-plan dining space
- Two generous double bedrooms, one with ample fitted storage
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Wonderful private garden with mature borders and lawn
- Off-street parking space
- Southfields Station is within easy reach
Camden Close is superbly situated moments from the famous Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis Club and is within easy reach of the trendy shops, restaurants and bars of Wimbledon Village.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Wimbledon Windmill Museum
A great place to visit with the family to learn all about windmilling. The children can also have a go at making flour using the grindstone there!
Wimbledon Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 854 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900