Situated in the heart of Wimbledon, this wonderful two bedroom flat offers bright and stylish accommodation, a sizeable reception room, two bathrooms and off-street parking.
- Superb second floor flat set within a school conversion
- Striking reception room with vaulted ceiling
- Smart semi-open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom and mezzanine study area
- Modern bathroom
- Communal lawn, off-street parking and porter
- Beautifully presented throughout
Southey Road is conveniently situated close to Wimbledon town centre, which offers an excellent range of shopping and entertainment facilities including Centre Court Shopping Centre.
Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Frizzle
The best halloumi skewers and cocktails! The whole place is surrounded by fairy lights and has live bands on at the weekend.
Beautiful rooftop restaurant serving tantalising treats to fill you up when the lights go down and the dancing shoes come on (or off in some cases!).
New Wimbledon Theatre
Bringing West End shows to the heart of Wimbledon since Edwardian times, as well as new and experimental productions.
Merton Park station
South Wimbledon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900