Boasting fantastic central location moments from Woking mainline station, this immaculately presented one bedroom flat benefits from gated off-street parking, Sky TV and Wifi Broadband.
- A bright and well-presented one bedroom flat
- Located moments from Woking mainline station
- Good-sized reception room with a modern kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Gated off-street parking
- Sky package and BT sports
Located in the heart of Woking town centre, the flat boasts easy access to a superb selection of shopping facilities, restaurants, bars and the mainline rail station which provides fast links into London.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An award-winning curry house with a delicious range of dishes!
The Peacocks Centre
Where you can shop 'til you drop with over 70 stores.
Italian food with fresh ingredients. Perfect for all the family and the set menu is a bargain too.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 533 (49 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45