Presented in excellent condition, this superb three bedroom Victorian semi-detached house boasts original period features and a covered decked patio/barbeque area.
- A stunning three bedroom Victorian house
- Ideally located close to superb amenities found in Woking
- Modern open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- A beautiful landscaped private garden with decking area
- Benefits from off-street parking
Monument Road is moments from local amenities and is ideally located in close proximity to the excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants of Woking town centre. Woking Station (National Rail) is within easy reach for good services into London Waterloo.
Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just north of Woking town centre, with walks leading to Old Woking sand quarry. A great place to take the dog!
A Mexican menu of both lunchtime and dinnertime dishes. Fantastic happy hour cocktails too!
Delicious Japanese food, loads of options, a nice atmosphere and fantastic service. A hidden gem!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 43 44 45