Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 3 properties for sale in EC3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in EC3. You can also save any of these properties for sale in EC3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Pepys Street, City, EC3N

785000

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of the City, this contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers a well proportioned and stylish interior in a superb location with fantastic transport options on the doorstep. Leasehold. Read more.

Pepys Street, City, EC3N

750000

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in the heart of the City of London, this contemporary two bedroom apartment offers a well proportioned and stylish interior in a superb location with a wide range of transport options on the doorstep. Leasehold. Read more.

Cartwright Street, Tower Hill, E1

565000

3 bedroom flat for sale

Offering many attractive features, this gorgeous three bedroom duplex with private terrace, off-street parking and superb access into the City is offered as 60% shared ownership with no rent paid on the remaining 40%. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

  1. Draw a search

    Click points on the map to draw a shape