This lovingly restored and modernised four bedroom period house is set within a quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac. It boasts reception and dining rooms, a kitchen with dining and utility space and benefits mature garden.
- Lovingly restored and modernised four bedroom house
- Set in a quiet, wide, tree lined cul-de-sac
- Reception and dining rooms boast original features
- Kitchen with a happy mix of modern and traditional
- Offers an en suite bathroom to the master bedroom
- Mature back garden including a quality workshop/shed
- Very close to Alexandra Palace station
- Parks and a wealth of amenities close by
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally situated close to the beautiful green spaces of Alexandra Park. Both Alexandra Palace Station and Bounds Green Underground Station are within easy reach for reliable links.
Bounds Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great coffee and loads of vegan cakes at Charlie's cafe!
Nice bar, pop up restaurants
The Laboratory Spa & Health Club
A beautiful, airy, bright gym with a spa and a fresh water swimming pool, which means no stinging eyes and great for children! They also put on excellent exercise classes too and there's no minimum contract.
Alexandra Palace station
Wood Green station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Bowes Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,576 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,449 (134 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.