Ideally located in the heart of Bromley moments away from the Glades Shopping centre this lovely one bedroom first floor flat for over 60's offers bright spacious interiors throughout and a lovely private balcony.
- Lovely one bedroom first floor retirement flat with lift
- Fantastic location close proximity to Bromley town centre
- Bright and airy double-aspect reception room
- Spacious well-equipped kitchen
- Well-proportioned double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Superb private balcony
- Bright and airy common/sitting room for meetings and events
- Shared guest rooms available by booked appointment
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2985
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1680 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,366 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 507 (47 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Bromley North station
Bromley South station
Sundridge Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Widmore Road is ideally situated moments from the fantastic selection of shops, restaurants and cafes of Bromley town centre including the popular Glades shopping centre.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A superb Turkish restaurant in the centre of Bromley. The meze platters are the best!
Fresh fruit and veg, as well as some other great bargains!
Bromley Civic Centre
Built in 1775, The Old Palace is a beautiful venue with immaculate grounds that is perfect for weddings.