This larger than average 4 bedroom house is set on a fantastic corner plot and is perfect for families offering a large number of Highly Ofsted Rated schools nearby as well as being a short walk from Bickley Station.
- Large 4 bedroom semi detached house on a quiet residential street
- Attractive corner plot offering fantastic potential for further extensions
- Close proximity to Bickley Station and highly Ofsted rated schools
- 2 reception rooms with additional ground floor self contained accomodation
- Lovely private garden with side and rear access
- Light and bright Kitchen with integrated appliances and space-to-dine
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with additional single room
- Off-street Parking and Garage accessed and located at the rear
A message from the current owner
We moved here initially due to the proximity to good schools - the house works really well for families with children of all ages due to the versatility offered by the layout. The location is excellent for all travel links with two train lines into London within walking distance.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,878 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,692 (157 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Bromley South station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Beaconsfield Road is a quiet residential street well located close to a number of highly ofsted rated schools and local amenities as well as Bickley Station which offers superb links into central London.
Bickley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I certainly recommend Balkon on Chatterton Road. It serves fantastic traditional Turkish meze and delicious grilled meats.
An Indian restaurant and bar, which even has a hotel too! Fantastic curries that are not your average Friday night food. Bit pricey but well worth it!
Bird and Bun
Delicious spit roasted chicken that uses fresh ingredients.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111