This stunning house boasts a lush entryway and elegant reception area with a built-in fireplace. Spacious interiors are complemented by gorgeous double bedrooms and a sizeable back garden with ample entertainment space.
- Stunning residential terrace house in a gated development
- Main double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Landscaped rear garden with generous entertainment space
- Bright reception with built-in fireplace
- Elegant dining room and fully-equipped modern kitchen
- Lovely landscaped front garden upon entrance
- Double bedroom with lovely juliette balcony and single bedroom
- Double garage and WC on ground floor
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,307 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,876 (174 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Petts Wood station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Located in a peaceful gated development, Lancaster Gardens benefits from close proximity to Bickley Station and other transportation links. Whitehall Recreation Ground is moments away, with numerous schools, restaurants and local amenities close by.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An accessories shop on Regents Walk inside the Intu centre. It has every type of hair accessory you could need and lovely jewellery too!
Bromley Civic Centre
Built in 1775, The Old Palace is a beautiful venue with immaculate grounds that is perfect for weddings.
Lots of great shows throughout the year, including plays and world-famous music artists.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111