Set within its own gated grounds, this fantastic 6 double bedroom house offers luxurious interiors throughout including 3 bright receptions rooms, perfect for family entertainment and a fully landscaped 120ft garden.
- Grand double fronted Victorian house set back on quiet residential street
- Beautiful period frontage with electronic gated access
- Stunning open plan kitchen and reception room with feature lighting
- 2 further large reception rooms perfect for entertaining
- Main bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- 5 further double bedrooms with high ceilings
- Sleekly fitted family bathroom and Jack and Jill shower room
- Landscaped wrap around grounds with equipped triple garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,597 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,251 (394 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Bromley South station
Bromley North station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Peacefully set on Mays Hill Road, this property benefits by being within close proximity to Shortlands rail Station for swift links into central London as well as access to a number of highly ofsted rated schools in the local and surrounding area.
Shortlands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bromley Civic Centre
Built in 1775, The Old Palace is a beautiful venue with immaculate grounds that is perfect for weddings.
Home to the best bangers 'n' mash and one of the hardest pub quizzes, this pub offers a wide range of Indian pale ales. It's a stones throw from Bromley North Station, so it's perfect for commuters who fancy a pint after work.
An accessories shop on Regents Walk inside the Intu centre. It has every type of hair accessory you could need and lovely jewellery too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111