Stunning 5 bedroom family home arranged over 2 spacious floors boasts amazing interiors, well presented décor and benefits from superb double bedrooms and a beautiful rear Garden with Patio area.
- 5 bedroom detached house arranged over 2 spacious floors
- Stylish reception room with French doors to rear Garden
- Large master bedroom with storage, Balcony and En-suite
- 4 more well proportioned double bedrooms with storage
- Smart separate bathroom and another En-suite bathroom
- Sleek kitchen with fitted appliances and double Garage
- Off street Parking for several cars via driveway
- Set in a superb location close to Shortlands and convenient transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,661 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,321 (215 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Bromley North station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Shortlands Road is ideally situated within easy reach of the many shops and eateries available on Beckenham High Street and in Bromley Town centre, with Shortlands rail station moments away for swift access into central London.
Shortlands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A superb Turkish restaurant in the centre of Bromley. The meze platters are the best!
Great pastas and wood-fired pizzas, you can always find voucher codes for this Italian chain.
A great mix of Italian and Mediterranean cuisines, cheap prices and fantastic service!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111