A pristine 1 bed apartment located on the 1st floor with lift and lovely views from the private balcony, boasts a beautiful interior with wooden flooring throughout and a delightful open plan kitchen dining area.
- 1 bedroom first floor apartment with lift and private balcony overlooking greenery
- Splendid interior offering a lovely reception room flooded with natural light
- Chic open plan fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Tiled bathroom in immaculate condition
- Good sized main bedroom with views over communal gardens
- Conveniently located close to local amenities
- Access to Bromley South and Bickley rail stations
- Designated Off Street Parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jul 2170
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £151.89 per month (2020)
- Council tax:
- £1,419 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 539 (50 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Bromley South station
Hayes (Kent) station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Nestled between Bromley Common and Bickley, this property offers wonderful surroundings with tree lined streets that line the way to local amenities including the popular Glades Shopping Centre.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I certainly recommend Balkon on Chatterton Road. It serves fantastic traditional Turkish meze and delicious grilled meats.
A tasty Indian restaurant serving classic curries and speciality dishes too.
An accessories shop on Regents Walk inside the Intu centre. It has every type of hair accessory you could need and lovely jewellery too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111