This stylish 2 bedroom penthouse apartment is set on the sixth floor of a superb modern development and is beautifully presented throughout with bright contemporary interiors and spectacular far-reaching views.
- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom penthouse flat
- Set within a fantastic modern gated development
- Stunning reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with breakfast island
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Good-sized second double bedroom with additional bathroom
- Exceptional views across London and surrounds
- Gated allocated parking and spectacular communal roof terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Aug 2139
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £1200 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,366 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 642 (59 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Clock House station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Croydon Road offers a large selection of local amenities while Beckenham High Street is only a short distance away.Elmers End Station is also in close proximity and provides superb links into central London.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
South Norwood Country Park
Like having the countryside on your doorstep, it is a great place for a bike ride or a dog walk.
Love 'A' Slice
Cheesecakes, cream cakes and milkshakes - heaven for those with a sweet tooth!
Lovely little Italian restaurant with wood fire cooked pizzas! Also accept Tastecards in the week, which is a great bargain!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley
020 3819 7111