Completely refurbished throughout to an exceptional standard this four bedroom terrace house offers plenty of living and entertaining space with stylish modern interior.
- Fabulous four bedroom terraced house
- Arranged over three gorgeous floors
- Front aspect reception room with a feature fireplace
- Stunning, fully-equipped kitchen with high end-appliances
- Ample dining space with sliding door to the garden
- Three sizeable double bedrooms and a single
- Contemporary family bathroom, additional shower room and WC
- Lovely 61' private garden with a large workshop to the rear
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Milton Road is a quiet residential street, situated within a close proximity to Mitcham Road, which offers an excellent selection of shops, pubs and restaurants as well as Tooting rail station.
Mitcham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just along Mitcham Lane, this cafe serves a delicious brunch menu. The coffee is really good and the dishes are all served with a MUD twist - the prettiest breakfast I've ever seen!
Great brunch, cakes and coffee!
Graveney and Meadow
A restaurant with cool, quirky décor and a great bar for a quiet drink.
Mitcham Eastfields station
Tooting Broadway station
Northern line, Zone: 3
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,548 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,307 (121 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.