A beautifully refurbished mid terrace House showcasing stylish interiors with a modern finish and retained period detailing, offering 3 well lit bedrooms and a landscaped Garden perfect for entertaining.
- Stunning mid terrace House stretched over 2 floors.
- 3 Attractive bedrooms with white wooden flooring.
- Gorgeous detached reception with a period fireplace.
- Modern fitted kitchen leading to a private garden.
- Attractive bathroom with bespoke detailing.
- Rear landscaped Garden boasting a generous entertainment area.
- Stylish dining room with original wooden flooring.
- (PP-08410547 & 20/00090/LP) granted and valid until March 2025.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 944 (87 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Thornton Heath station
Norwood Junction station
Thameslink London Overground Southern lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Buller Road is within close proximity to the open space of Grangewood Park and a short distance to Thornton Heath station and a variety of shops and cafes within Thornton Heath.
Thornton Heath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Yet another great park in SE25 - a hidden gem.
Blue and Orange
A great restaurant - it's definitely my favourite in Thornton Heath!
The Craft Beer Cabin
Cute little place with the biggest selection of craft beers I've found in ages.