Offering many attractive features, this gorgeous 3 bedroom Duplex with private Terrace, off-street Parking and superb access into the City is offered as 60% Shared Ownership with no rent paid on the remaining 40%.
- Fantastic 3 bedroom Duplex flat with off street Parking
- Architect-designed bespoke eat-in kitchen
- Solid Oak worktop, Quartz splashback, designer fittings
- Spacious reception room with plenty of space to dine
- Architect-designed private cedar Terrace
- Modern bathroom with cloud shower and marble tiling
- Additional cloakroom featuring handmade French ceramic tiles
- Offers swift links into the City and Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2114
- Ground rent:
- £30 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £161 per month (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,702 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,016 (94 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone: 1
Tower Hill station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
London Fenchurch Street station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
St Mary Graces Court is well placed for easy access to The City, Canary Wharf and central London. St Katharine Docks and the many amenities of Wapping are a short walk away, as are Tower Hill and Aldgate Underground and Tower Gateway DLR stations.
Tower Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Busy but buzzing and the cocktails are amazing. If you want to try sushi for the first time, no better place. Delicious!
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Great food in a glass-walled Benugo restaurant that has a varied menu made using local produce. It is just a short walk from London Liverpool Street and Spitalfields Market.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222