This luxurious one bedroom apartment is positioned within a contemporary development and benefits from access to excusive on-site amenities including swimming pool and cinema.
- Exquisite one bedroom apartment on the seventh floor
- Beautifully presented reception/kitchen with dining space
- Sleek custom built kitchen with appliances
- Stylish bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Features superb balcony with lovely views
- Engineered timber flooring throughout living spaces
- Benefits from comfort heating and cooling system
- Provides video entry system for secure access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3015
- Ground rent:
- £550 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- Est £4.50/psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 589 (54 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone: 1
Tower Hill station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Aldgate East station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Royal Mint Gardens boasts a prestigious location moments from a fabulous array of bars, shops and restaurants and is close to Tower Hill and St Katharine Docks.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Busy but buzzing and the cocktails are amazing. If you want to try sushi for the first time, no better place. Delicious!
The unique choice of Asian Tapas dishes, combined with the modern atmosphere and great artwork provides for a unique atmosphere. Great for large bookings or a cool place to go on date night.
Best cafe in London
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East
020 7133 7744