OIEO. A superb two bedroom ground floor flat set within a secure modern development, boasting high-quality fixtures and fittings, ample storage space throughout and a private patio overlooking the communal gardens.
- A fantastic two bedroom ground floor property
- Generous reception room flooded with natural light
- Offering ample space to dine and entertain
- Semi open plan kitchen with sleek integrated fixtures
- Large patio overlooking the communal gardens
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with built in storage
- Sizeable shower room with white suite
- Secure fob entry plus private allocated parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2266
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £1358.15 per half-year (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,293 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 995 (92 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Central line, Zone: 3
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ruckolt Road is ideally placed on the doorstep to a host of restaurants and amenities, included a large supermarket. The green open spaces of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is moments away.
Leyton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
Great food and an ever-changing menu,
Best brunch and artisan bakery in East London. Freshly made bread, foccacia, brioche, cakes, pastries....as well as a custom celebration cake service and catering arm.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney
020 7386 6565