Embracing the industrial warehouse design influence of the surroundings this contemporary 2 bedroom apartment offers an en-suite, balcony and stunning interiors throughout.
- Stunning 2 bedroom apartment arranged on the 7th floor
- Superb community with a host of amenities on the doorstep
- Features private balcony with views across London skyline
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sleek bathroom with white tiling and heated towel rail
- Offers comfort cooling system to living areas and bedroom
- Provides entry phone system for secure access
- Boasts a desirable location in the heart of E14
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 780 (72 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Royal Victoria station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
This sublime new development boasts a stunning riverside location in the heart of bustling E14, ideally located for a superb range of transport links from trains to planes with cosmopolitan Canary Wharf in close proximity.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East
020 7133 7744