Set on the 52nd floor of the stunning East Tower at Wardian development this fantastic 2 bedroom apartment boasts bright interiors with carefully designed open-plan living space and private Sky Garden.
- Superb 2 bedroom apartment set on the 52nd floor
- Boasts superb open-plan living area with great views
- Contemporary and modern marble kitchen and bathroom
- Balcony garden with frameless clear glazed balustrades
- Exclusive membership to The Wardian Club
- Sky Lounge incl. private dining and bar
- Gym and 25m athletic standard heated outdoor pool
- All images are indicative/sample images only
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,018 (94 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Heron Quays station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
South Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Canary Wharf is home to a wealth of restaurants and boutique shops offering luxury fashion, jewellery and more, while many of the world's most trusted banks as well as cross-rail can be reached by foot in just a few minutes.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.