Set riverside, a brilliant apartment consists of an open plan kitchen and living area, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in each. A private dual access balcony overlooks the River Thames and city skyline.
- Stunning apartment on the 15th floor with secure underground parking
- EWS1 Cladding Certificate Pass - Grade A1
- Exceptional wraparound balcony overlooking the River Thames
- Onsite facilities include Gym and Swimming Pool
- 2 Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and balcony access
- Abundantly well lit open plan reception
- Stylish bathroom and ensuite showerroom
- Elegant designed kitchen with a high spec finish
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jul 3014
- Ground rent:
- £600 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £3000 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,691 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 838 (77 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Coulsdon Town station
Coulsdon South station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777