Quietly located on a residential street, this beautiful five bedroom house offers stylish contemporary living with an impeccable finish, breathtaking open plan ground floor and a stunning landscaped garden.
- Stunning five bedroom terraced house, set over three floors
- Bright and airy with high spec stylish finish throughout
- Outstanding kitchen with fully integrated appliances and space to dine
- Separate reception room with period features
- Ground floor w/c, first floor bathroom and en-suite on the second floor
- Generously sized rooms throughout
- Gorgeous pillar less bi fold doors leading into a landscaped picturesque garden
- Situated on a quiet residential street moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Waltham Forest
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,459 (135 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Wood Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 4
Walthamstow Central station
Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 3
Walthamstow Queens Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Havant Road is a lovely residential street centrally located within Walthamstow just moments away from Walthamstow village and a short walk from Wood Street Station offering great links into the City of London.
Walthamstow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
William Morris Gallery
As well as showcasing Morris's works, you can also learn about the wider art world through exhibitions and workshops.
The Village Bakery
Great for al fresco breakfasts and lunch in the heart of the village and they do a mean BBQ Pork Bap Special!
God's Own Junkyard
Enough to brighten any overcast day... Head over to this warehouse for a sensory overload. A crazy feast of colours with store signs and lights, it's a truly hipster place!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Walthamstow
020 3728 2323