Situated within a gated warehouse conversion near the City, this fabulous two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of character throughout featuring exposed brickwork, high ceilings and a private Juliet balcony.
- Stunning two bedroom warehouse conversion with private Juliet balcony
- Gated development with 24/7 concierge and communal courtyard garden
- Spacious reception room with high ceilings and exposed brick
- Large double bedroom with fitted storage, good sized second bedroom
- White bathroom suite with additional shower cubicle
- Wealth of character throughout with exposed brick and iron work
- DLR, Underground and Overground stations are close by
- Excellent location close to both the City and Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Telfords Yard is a picturesque warehouse conversion located close to St Katharine Docks and all of the amenities of Wapping. Excellent transport links to the City and to Canary Wharf are available from Tower Hill and Tower Gateway Stations.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
DLR London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 2
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Aug 3012
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1669 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,049 (97 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222