Found within this unique converted 1950's warehouse, The Long Street building, this stunning three bedroom flexible apartment combines beautiful original characteristics with contemporary and high-quality design.
- Stylish three bedroom apartment arranged on the third floor
- Bespoke Italian kitchens with Miele integrated appliances
- Sleek fitted bathrooms with electric under floor heating
- Secure ground floor cycle parking
- Wet under floor heating to all other areas in apartments
- 24 hour concierge and video entry system for secure access
- Gymnasium, sauna, spa room, treatment room and cinema room
- Beautiful landscaped courtyard and gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,265 (117 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Ideally positioned in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch, moments from both Old Street and Shoreditch High Street, the development boasts easy access to an array of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A local family run institution where you always feel welcome! This greasy spoon café is a proper traditional place with a buzzing atmosphere.
Cereal Killer Café
Much talked about, this place epitomises all that is trendy in the Shoreditch area!
This infamous 24/7 bagel bakery is a firm favourite with both locals and tourists - the salt beef bagel is certainly hard to beat!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East
020 7133 7744