Found within this unique converted 1950's warehouse, The Long Street building, this stunning three bedroom flexible apartment combines beautiful original characteristics with contemporary and high-quality design.
- Stylish three bedroom apartment arranged on the second floor
- Bespoke Italian kitchens with Miele integrated appliances
- Sleek fitted bathrooms with electric under floor heating
- Wet under floor heating to all other areas in apartments
- 24 hour concierge and video entry system for secure access
- Gymnasium, sauna, spa room, treatment room and cinema room
- Beautiful landscaped courtyard and gardens
- Secure ground floor cycle parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,118 (103 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Ideally positioned in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch, moments from both Old Street and Shoreditch High Street, the development boasts easy access to an array of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you can't face the crowds at London's bigger museums, head to this place for a quieter and nicer experience. This museum is all about the home throughout the centuries and the café sells delicious cakes too!
Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium
Delicious afternoon tea in the company of adorable cats that live in the café.
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East
020 7133 7744