Found within this unique converted 1950's warehouse, The Long Street building, this stunning three bedroom flexible apartment combines beautiful original characteristics with contemporary and high-quality design.
- Stylish three bedroom apartment arranged on the second floor
- Bespoke Italian kitchens with Miele integrated appliances
- Sleek fitted bathrooms with electric under floor heating
- Wet under floor heating to all other areas in apartments
- Gymnasium, sauna, spa room, treatment room and cinema room
- 24 hour concierge and video entry system for secure access
- Beautiful landscaped courtyard and gardens
- Secure ground floor cycle parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,267 (117 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Ideally positioned in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch, moments from both Old Street and Shoreditch High Street, the development boasts easy access to an array of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The only place in London to do a bacon doughnut... They also have amazing chicken and lunchtime deals in the week!
Quaker Street Coffee & Bubble Tea
Very good coffee and bubble tea for the children.
Galvin La Chapelle
This Michelin-starred French restaurant is perfect for a special occasion. Impressive food in an even more impressive setting within a beautiful converted church.